For Convenient and Comfortable Travels!
IC Card, nimoca
IC cards, nimoca can be used on buses, trains, and for shopping.
You do not need to buy tickets or use coins to pay fares!All you need is this one card, simple and convenient!
How to use nimoca
※For trams and train stations without ticketing gates.
※Train stations with ticketing gates.
Notes for using nimoca for buses/trains
- If the card’s balance is insufficient to pay the required fare, please pay the remaining amount in cash or top up your nimoca.
- When paying fare for multiple people or children under 12 years old, please inform the driver.
For vending machines
Where nimoca can be used
Topping up nimoca
Where to purchase a nimoca
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal
- Hakata Bus Terminal
- Fukuoka Airport Domestic Terminal (North-side Bus Counter)
- Iizuka Bus Terminal
- nimoca Counter (Tenjin・Kurume)
- nimoca Counter (Sunatsu・Kurosaki)
- OitaBus Information Desk
- Kitahama Bus Center
- Sakuramachi Bus Terminal 2F Bus Information
- Kumanichi PlayGuide
- Saga Station Bus Terminal
- Karatsu Bus Terminal
- Kashima Bus Center
- Miyazaki Station Bus Center
- Miyako City Bus Center
- Hakodate Bus Information Center
- Komaba Ticket Window
What you can do at a nimoca vending counter
[ How to purchase a nimoca ]
[ Refunding ]
¥220 of refunding fee will be charged.
Refunds are not available at Fukuoka Airport International Terminal (Bus Counter).